These Maca Vanilla muffins are packed with nutrients and are a great source of energy to kick-start your day. Recipe makes 6.
- 3 medium, ripe bananas
- 6 large Medjool dates, destoned
-1/4 cup coconut oil
-1/4 cup Maca Vanilla almond butter
-1 tsp vanilla extract
-1 + 1/4 cup all purpose, gluten-free flour
-1/4 cup coconut or date sugar
-1/2 Tbsp baking powder
-3 Tbsp each pumpkin + sunflower seeds
1. Place dates and bananas into food processor, and pulse until well incorporated.
2. Add remaining ingredients except seeds and blend well.
3. Prepare a 6-hole muffin tin by greasing it with additional coconut oil. Pour batter into tin, and sprinkle with mixture of seeds.
4. Bake in preheated oven (350F) for 25 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean!